Find A Program
Review the programs of study and any program-specific admission requirements.
Complete the FAFSA to apply for the Pell grant, TN Promise scholarship, the TN Reconnect and the Wilder-Naifeh Technical Skills Grant.
Student Services Office – Main Campus
821 West Louise Avenue
Morristown, TN 37813-2094
Phone: 423-586-5771 Fax: 423-587-1787
Hawkins County Branch
323 Phipps Bend Road
Surgoinsville, TN 37873
Phone: 423-345-4130 Fax: 423-345-4427
Greene Technology Instructional Service Center
1121 Hal Henard Road
Greeneville, TN 37743
General Admission Requirements
- Program enrollment is based on a first-come, first-served basis by date of completed application. (A completed application includes all items required for enrollment.)
- Persons seeking admission to a college must be at least 18 years of age or have a high school diploma or equivalent. For full-time programs, the applicant must declare an occupational objective and demonstrate reasonable potential for achieving that objective.
- All persons who are required to register for the Federal Draft under 50 U.S.C. App. Section 453 are not eligible to enroll in any post-secondary school until they have registered with selective service.
Program-Specific Admission Requirements
Educational and admission requirements vary from program to program.
Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Must pass Technology Foundations exam prior to enrollment.
- Passing scores on the entrance exam, Asset Test, or passing ACT scores (if student is 20 years or younger)
- Completed application form
- Completed physical job requirement form
- Copy of official high school transcript or GED (if applicable, any college transcripts)
- Three work references
- Certificate of immunization (TB skin test, tetanus, MMR’s(2), Varicella(2), and Hepatitis B
September 26— to start in January
January 24—to start in May
June 20— to start in September